Signpost to advice and information

Useful Links

If you need to talk to someone: on the phone or online, or need help and advice, look through the categories until you find what you need. If you want to find local services, why not try our local directory? Click here to find groups and support in your part of Devon. If you are very upset about something and need help quickly please speak to your foster carers, PA or social worker.

To get help click the relevant button.

Advice Advocacy Decision making Domestic Abuse Drugs and substance misuse Emotional health and wellbeing Employment and volunteering Finance Health Helplines Internet stuff Leaving Care Legal stuff - your rights Sex and relationships Youth clubs

If you have been affected by abuse at home and want to find out more about where to get help andthe situation is urgent, e.g. if there is a fight, please call 999 and ask to speak to the police.

If you aren’t feeling very happy, or you need help with your mental health, these pages may help. If it is an emergency please speak to your GP, social worker, foster carer or PA. If you or someone close to you are in immediate danger you can call 999 and ask for the police or an ambulance. If it is something related to mental health and you are not sure if it is an emergency or don’t know who to call please dial the NHS on 111 and get advice from them.