Space* provides a range of services for 11-19 year olds across Devon (up to 25 for those with additional needs). These services include:
- Open Access Youth Work – Allowing young people be themselves and freely meet friends and get inspired to be the best they can be and access support when they need, on their terms.
- Targeted support – for individual young people who are experiencing complex challenges.
- Alternative Education – Our Chances Education Support Service works with young people at risk of exclusion from mainstream and other schools.
- Community Support – We have dedicated community youth workers, who work in partnership with VOYC to support the wider voluntary and community youth sector across
- Devon Duke of Edinburgh Award – We work with young people who may experience barriers to being involved in the scheme through their mainstream school.
Return to the main Help and Advice page, or check out these other advice pages…