Health and Wellbeing: the Devon Care Leaver’s offer
• We can give you help with transport costs when attending health appointments (depending on financial circumstances).
• We will support you to register with a GP.
• If you need emotional health and well-being advice we will support you to access the right level of support.
• We will give you a health passport at 16 years old so that you know your health history.
• OVER 18 – The Specialist Nurses for Young People in care are still more than happy for you to contact them about any health question
• If you are a young parent we will take an interest in your children and offer you advice to support you to do the best for them.