Apprenticeships for care experienced young people
The Participation Team and Fostering and Adoption service are offering four apprenticeships for care experienced young people starting this autumn.
- You need to be care experienced and aged 16 or over
- It’s a full time, fixed contract for two years, starting October 2017
- You will be based in Exeter
- You will get on the job training – level 2 and possibility to progress to level 3 Business Administration NVQ
- You will earn £15, 014 per year
Click here to apply. The closing date is 28th August 2017.
For an informal chat speak to our current apprentice Sam Heaton (01392) 383000